From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kostrikin was awarded USSR State Prize in 1968 for his research on finite groups and Lie algebras and elected the corresponding member of the USSR Academy of Sciences in 1976. In 1998 he became Honoured Professor of Moscow State University.
- V A Artamonov, Yu A Bahturin, I A Chubarov, et al., Dedication: Alexei Ivanovich Kostrikin, Comm. Algebra 29 (9) (2001), ix-xiv.
- Preface : On the 70th birthday of Alexei Ivanovich Kostrikin, J. Math. Sci. (New York) 93 (6) (1999), 801-808.
- E B Vinberg, E S Golod, E I Zelmanov, et al., Aleksei Ivanovich Kostrikin [1929-2000] (Russian), Uspekhi Mat. Nauk 56 3(339) (2001), 143-145.
- E B Vinberg, E S Golod, E I Zelmanov, et al., Aleksei Ivanovich Kostrikin [1929-2000], Russian Math. Surveys 56 (3) (2001), 559-561.
- O'Connor, John J.; Robertson, Edmund F., "Aleksei Ivanovich Kostrikin", MacTutor History of Mathematics archive, University of St Andrews.
|This article about a Russian mathematician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|