|Deputy of the State Duma|
|Assumed office |
24 December 2007
|Born||10 February 1948|
Khutor Sokol'skiy, Ust-Labinsky District, Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic, USSR
|Political party||United Russia|
|Alma mater||Ordzhonikidze Higher Anti-Aircraft Missile Command School of Air Defense|
Alexey Petrovich Yezubov (Russian: Алексей Петрович Езубов; born 10 February, 1948, Khutor Sokol'skiy, Ust-Labinsky District) is a Russian political figure and a deputy of the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th State Dumas.
After graduating from the Ordzhonikidze Higher Anti-Aircraft Missile Command School of Air Defense, Yezubov served at the Soviet Armed Forces. In 1997, he was appointed Deputy Financial Director of Siberian Aluminum LLC. From 1997 to 2002, he headed the agricultural, industrial group Basic Element. He was a member of the boards of directors of various companies and industrial organizations, including the Moscow non-ferrous metal processing plant, the Sayan aluminium plant, Avtogazbank, and others. In 2007, he was elected deputy of the 5th State Duma from the Krasnodar Krai constituency. In 2011, 2016, and 2021, he was re-elected for the 6th, 7th, and 8th State Dumas, respectively.
- "Езубов, Алексей Петрович" (in Russian). ТАСС. Retrieved 2022-05-19.
- "Список избранных депутатов Государственной Думы РФ восьмого созыва" (in Russian). Российская газета. 2021-09-25. Retrieved 2022-05-19.
- "Вся Дума" (in Russian). Коммерсантъ. 2016-11-07. Retrieved 2022-05-19.
- "Алексей Езубов" (in Russian). ЯСНО. Новости юга России, со смыслом. Retrieved 2022-05-19.
- "CONSOLIDATED LIST OF FINANCIAL SANCTIONS TARGETS IN THE UK" (PDF). Retrieved 16 April 2023.