Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alexis may refer to:
- Alexis (poet) (c. 375 BC – c. 275 BC), a Greek comic poet
- Alexis (sculptor), an ancient Greek artist who lived around the 3rd or 4th century BC
- Alexis (singer) (born 1968), German pop singer
- Alexis (comics) (1946–1977), French comics artist
- Alexis, character in Virgil's Eclogue II, beloved of Corydon (character)
- Alexis, in Greek mythology, a young man of Ephesus, beloved of Meliboea
- Alexis, a fictional character from Transformers:Unicron Trilogy
- Aaron Alexis (1979–2013), perpetrator of the 2013 Washington Navy Yard shooting
- Jacques-Édouard Alexis (born 1947), former prime minister of Haiti
- Jacques Stephen Alexis (1922–1961), Haitian communist novelist, poet, and activist
- Paul Alexis (1847–1901), French novelist, dramatist, and journalist
- Stephen Alexis (1889–1962), Haitian novelist and diplomat
- Wendell Alexis(born 1964), American basketball player
- Willibald Alexis or Georg Wilhelm Heinrich Häring (1798–1871), German novelist
- Alexis, Alabama, U.S., an unincorporated community
- Alexis, Illinois, U.S., a village
- Alexis Lake, a lake in Minnesota, U.S.
- Alexis Township, Butler County, Nebraska, U.S.
- ALEXIS, the Array of Low Energy X-ray Imaging Sensors spacecraft
- Alexis (malting barley), a malting barley variety
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alexis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.