Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alexis may refer to:
- Alexis (poet) (c. 375 BC – c. 275 BC), a Greek comic poet
- Alexis (sculptor), an ancient Greek artist who lived around the 3rd or 4th century BC
- Alexis (singer) (born 1968), German pop singer
- Alexis (comics) (1946–1977), French comics artist
- Alexis, character in Virgil's Eclogue II, beloved of Corydon (character)
- Alexis, in Greek mythology, a young man of Ephesus, beloved of Meliboea
- Alexis, a fictional character from Transformers:Unicron Trilogy
- Aaron Alexis (1979–2013), perpetrator of the 2013 Washington Navy Yard shooting
- Jacques-Édouard Alexis (born 1947), former prime minister of Haiti
- Jacques Stephen Alexis (1922–1961), Haitian communist novelist, poet, and activist
- Paul Alexis (1847–1901), French novelist, dramatist, and journalist
- Stephen Alexis (1889–1962), Haitian novelist and diplomat
- Wendell Alexis(born 1964), American basketball player
- Willibald Alexis or Georg Wilhelm Heinrich Häring (1798–1871), German novelist
- Alexis, Alabama, U.S., an unincorporated community
- Alexis, Illinois, U.S., a village
- Alexis Lake, a lake in Minnesota, U.S.
- Alexis Township, Butler County, Nebraska, U.S.
- ALEXIS, the Array of Low Energy X-ray Imaging Sensors spacecraft
- Alexis (malting barley), a malting barley variety
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alexis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.