|Alma mater||Harvard University, B.A. (magna cum laude)|
Alexis Madrigal is an American journalist.
In 2010, Madrigal began working for The Atlantic. In 2014, he was promoted to deputy editor of TheAtlantic.com. He joined Fusion later in the year as part of a "big-name hiring spree" for the new media channel, "one of the hot-shot journalists on which Fusion is pinning its hopes." He has also written for Wired. In 2014, he spoke at the Aspen Ideas Festival alongside Tony Fadell as part of the panel discussion "A New and Promising Energy Future". He graduated from Harvard University in 2004.
- Madrigal, Alexis (2011). Powering the dream: the history and promise of green technology. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Da Capo Press. ISBN 9780306820991.
- Kara Bloomgarden-Smoke (8 July 2014). "Alexis Madrigal Named Deputy Editor of The Atlantic Website - New York Observer". The New York Observer. Retrieved 2014-08-16.
- Betsy Rothstein (8 July 2014). "Alexis Madrigal Named Deputy Editor of TheAtlantic.com". The Daily Caller. Retrieved 2014-08-16.
- Roy, Jessica (February 3, 2015). "Jane Spencer on Fusion's Relaunch, Building a Diverse News Operation, and What It's Like to Be Post-Post Text". Daily Intelligencer. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
- Abbruzzese, Jason (February 2, 2015). "Fusion and its high-profile staff are looking to set off a reaction". Mashable. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
- Adam Cohen (29 June 2014). "A New and Promising Energy Future - Thomson Reuters Blog". Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2014-08-16.