|Known for||Television and film appearances|
|Partner(s)||Mathew Knowles (?–?) |
Harvey Walden IV (?–)
Wright's acting career began with an uncredited role in the 1989 television movie Third Degree Burn. A decade later, Wright appeared in the television show JAG in the episode "Psychic Warrior" and the 2000 drama Love Beat The Hell Outta Me. In 2001, Wright appeared in Baby Boy, a drama starring Tyrese Gibson, Taraji P. Henson, Snoop Doggy Dog and Omar Gooding.
Relationship with Knowles
On November 11, 2009, Tina Knowles filed for divorce from her husband, citing Matthew's affair with Wright. Wright publicly apologized to Tina, Beyoncé and Solange for the "pain [she] has contributed" to their lives.
Wright is cited in the books The A to Z of African American Cinema and the Historical Dictionary of African American Cinema, both written by S. Torriano Berry and Venise T. Berry. She is also mentioned in Beyonce: Entertainer by Sonya Kimble-Ellis. Wright is also extensively covered in the J Randy Taraborrelli unauthorized biography "Becoming Beyoncé".
- "AlexSandra Wright". IMDB. Retrieved January 31, 2014.
- "Psychic Warrior Cast and Crew". TV.COM. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- Berry, Torriano S. (2009). The A to Z of African American Cinema. Scarecrow Press. p. 212. ISBN 9780810870345.
- "Baby Boy Movie Poster". Stargate Cinema. Archived from the original on February 24, 2014. Retrieved January 31, 2014.
- "Mathew Knowles Scandal: Beyonce Daddy Is Baby Daddy To "SCRUBS" Guest Alexsandra Wright, Says Suit". CBS. October 5, 2009. Retrieved January 31, 2014.
- Bachelor, Blane (15 Mar 2010). "BUZZ: Paternity Test Confirms Beyoncé's Dad a Dad Again". People. Retrieved 31 Jan 2014.
- "Beyonce's dad has a love child". The Indian Express. 25 March 2010. Retrieved February 5, 2014.
- "Beyonce's Mother Tina Knowles Files for Divorce". Billboard. Retrieved January 31, 2014.
- Rogers, Jasmine Denise (28 Aug 2013). "Alexsandra Wright Apologizes To Tina Knowles For Tearing Apart Her Family: 'I Regret The Pain I Have Contributed'". Madame Noire. Retrieved 31 Jan 2014.
- "Mathew Knowles' Ex-Mistress Apologizes to Beyoncé, Tina and Solange in Open Letter". Atlanta Black Star. August 28, 2013. Retrieved February 5, 2014.
- Natasha. "Child Support Show Down! Mathew Knowles & Alexsandra Wright Set To Face Off In Court This Friday". The BF. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- Wilson, Angela. "Mathew Knowles Heads To Court For Unpaid Child Support". Uptown Magazine. Archived from the original on 7 April 2014. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- Berry, S. Torriano (2007). Historical Dictionary of African American Cinema. Scarecrow Press. p. 219. ISBN 9780810864641.
- Kimble-Ellis, Sonya (2012). Beyonce: Entertainer. Infobase Learning. ISBN 1438141165.
- "J. Randy Taraborrelli | Best Selling Author's Official Website". jrandytaraborrelli.com. Retrieved 2015-11-09.