28 February 1920|
|Died||5 April 1988
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Gun Hellberg (1958-1973) (divorced)
Alf Kjellin (28 February 1920 – 5 April 1988) was a Swedish film actor and director, who also appeared on some television shows.
Kjellin was well established as a film actor when he occasionally took on roles in television shows. For example, in 1965 he prominently guest-starred as Stalag Luft Kommandant Colonel Max Richter in the two-part episode "P.O.W." (Episodes 30 and 31) of Twelve O'Clock High. He also directed the 1974 Columbo episodes Negative Reaction and Mind Over Mayhem and an episode of the 1976 series Sara.
- Bright Prospects (1941)
- The Fight Continues (1941)
- Prince Gustaf (1944)
- Torment (1944)
- Iris and the Lieutenant (1946)
- Woman Without a Face (1947)
- Madame Bovary (1949)
- This Can't Happen Here (1950)
- Summer Interlude (1951)
- Divorced (1951)
- My Six Convicts (1952)
- The Juggler (1953)
- Summer Place Wanted (1957)
- Panic in Paradise (1960)
- Panik i paradis (1960) - Frederik
- The Pleasure Garden (1961 - directed)
- Karneval (1961) - Ragnar Ennart
- Two Living, One Dead (1961) - Rogers
- The Victors (1963) - Priest
- Min kära är en ros (1963) - P.G. Nilsson
- Ship of Fools (1965) - Freytag
- Assault on a Queen (1966) - Eric Lauffnauer
- Ice Station Zebra (1968) - Col. Ostrovsky
- Midas Run (1969 - directed)
- Zandy's Bride (1974) - Avery (uncredited)
- "Alf Kjellin". Swedish Film Database. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
|This article about a Swedish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|