From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up alfa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alfa may refer to:
- ALFA, Adaptive Land Use for Flood Alleviation
- A grass also called esparto
- ALFA (XACML), the Axiomatics Language for Authorization (now standardized as Abbreviated Language for Authorization)
- Alfa (Lebanon), a Lebanese telecom company
- ALFA (Mexico), a Mexican industrial conglomerate
- Alfa (rocket), the designation of an Italian program for the development of efficient solid-propellant rockets
- ALFA (rowing), an international indoor rowing competition in Estonia
- Alfa (title), a title in Guinea and Northern Ghana
- Alfa Aesar, a Chemical catalogue company owned by Johnson Matthey, who originally traded elements under the Alfa label.
- Alfa-Bank, the Alfa Group corporate treasury, the largest private commercial bank in Russia
- Alfa Brewery, a family owned independent brewery located in the Netherlands.
- Alfa Cable Television, a cable television company in Tirana, Albania
- Alfa class submarine, NATO reporting name for Soviet Union/Russian Navy Project 705 submarine class of hunter/killer nuclear-powered vessels
- Alfa Group Consortium, one of Russia's largest privately owned financial-industrial conglomerates
- Alfa Laval AB, a Swedish company,
- Alfa Legion, a popular Warhammer 40,000 gaming group
- Alfa Matrix, a Belgian record label.
- Alfa Pendular, the pendolino high-speed train of Portuguese state railway company CP
- Alfa Radio, a Macedonian radio station
- Alfa Radio, a Mexico City radio station
- Alfa Records, a Japanese record label
- Alfa Retailindo, a retail company from Indonesia, partially owned by Carrefour
- Alfa Romeo, an Italian automobile manufacturer
- Alfa TV, a premium television service available in Cyprus
- Flugschule Wings Alfa, a hang glider
- Isaac Alfa, a retired Nigerian Air Force officer
- The usual spelling for the code word for the letter "A" in the NATO phonetic alphabet.
- Alliance for Progress and Awakening, a political party in Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alfa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.