Alfa Antiterror box art
|Developer(s)||MiST Land South|
|Release||January 20, 2005|
Alfa: Antiterror (Russian: Альфа: Антитеррор) is a strategy video game created by Russian developer MiST Land South and published by Game Factory Interactive in Russia on January 20, 2005. In the same year, the North American company Strategy First published the game as well. The story of the game follows a Russian special forces Alpha Group. The player guides the actions of the detachment of an elite squad Alpha Group to fight terrorism. Many jobs in the game are based on historical events.
- "Preview for Alfa: Antiterror". Igromania (in Russian). Nov 23, 2004. Retrieved Nov 27, 2012.
- Лысенко, Антон "Dash"; Тараканов, Александр (June 6, 2005). "Guide for Alfa: Antiterror". Igromania (in Russian). Retrieved Nov 27, 2012.
- E3 2004 Preview, by IGN
- E3 2004 Impressions at GameSpot.com
- Preview at GameSpot.com
- Preview at WorthPlaying.com
- Preview at GameSpy.com
- Announcement at IGN
- Preview at ArmchairGeneral.com
- Review at Absolute Games (in Russian)
- Review 2 at Absolute Games (in Russian)
|This strategy video game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|