Alfonso De Lucia
|Date of birth||12 November 1983|
|Place of birth||Nola, Italy|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2003–2004||→ Salernitana (loan)||11||(0)|
|2013||→ Nocerina (loan)||11||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only
De Lucia made his professional debut as a replacement for injured Cláudio Taffarel during a Serie A league game versus AC Milan on 30 March 2002, at the age of 18. The following season De Lucia did not make any appearance, being later loaned out to Serie B side Salernitana for the 2003–04 season. After his return to Parma in July 2004, he served as a reserve for veteran keeper Luca Bucci, also managing to play 17 more games in three seasons.
On 13 July 2007 De Lucia moved to Livorno. He played the 2007–08 season again as a reserve, this time behind Italian international Marco Amelia. After Livorno's relegation to Serie B which persuaded Amelia to leave the club, De Lucia was promoted as first-choice goalkeeper, and served as a regular in the 2008–09 campaign that ended in a prompt return to the top flight as playoff winners. In 2009–10 Livorno signed Francesco Benussi and Rubinho as a backups for De Lucia. They played 16 games in Serie A.
In January 2013 he was loaned to Nocerina.
In January 2015 De Lucia was signed by Lega Pro struggler Monza.
- "Alfonso De Lucia – Livorno – Campionato di Serie B" (in Italian). La Gazzetta dello Sport. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- "Convocazioni e presenze in campo" (in Italian). FIGC.it. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- "Oggi presentazione di Volpe e De Lucia" (in Italian). AS Livorno Calcio. 13 July 2007. Archived from the original on 24 April 2012. Retrieved 26 December 2011.
- "Comunicato Ufficiale N°101/CDN (2011–12)" (PDF). Commissione Disciplinare Nazionale (CDN) (in Italian). FIGC. 18 June 2012. Retrieved 18 June 2012.
- "Comunicato Ufficiale N°82/CDN (2012–13)" (PDF). CDN (in Italian). FIGC. 11 April 2013. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Comunicato Ufficiale N°41/CGF (2013–14)" (PDF). Corte di Giustizia Federale (in Italian). FIGC. 13 September 2013. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "CGF: squalifica di 6 mesi per De Lucia" (in Italian). FIGC. 27 June 2013. Retrieved 8 May 2016.