Alfonso Gesualdo di Conza (20 October 1540–14 February 1603) was an Italian Cardinal, from 1561. He was from Naples. His attendance at the papal conclave of 1565-6 at the age of only 25 makes him one of the youngest Cardinals ever to participate in a papal election.
- Salvatore Caracciolo, Archbishop of Conza (1572);
- Marcantonio Pescara, Archbishop of Conza (1574);
- Silvio de Sainte-Croix, Archbishop of Arles (1574);
- Ippolito Aldobrandini (seniore), Pope of Rome (1592);
- Filippo Spinelli, Titular Bishop of Colossae and Coadjutor Bishop of Policastro (1592);
- Marco Magnacervo, Bishop of Lucera (1593);
- Vincenzo Giustiniani, Bishop of Gravina di Puglia (1593);
- Basilio Pignatelli, Bishop of L'Aquila (1593);
- Annibale D'Afflitto, Archbishop of Reggio Calabria (1593);
- Cesare Del Pezzo, Bishop of Valva e Sulmona (1593);
- Benedetto Mandina, Bishop of Caserta (1594); and
- Juan de Castro, Archbishop of Taranto (1600).
|This article about an Italian Catholic cardinal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Catholic Church-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|