Alford and Sutton Tramway
|Dates of operation||1884–1889|
|Track gauge||2 ft 6 in (762 mm)|
The Alford and Sutton Tramway was a steam 2 ft 6 in (762 mm) narrow gauge street tramway between the seaside town of Sutton-on-Sea and the nearby Great Northern Railway line at Alford in Lincolnshire. It ran between 1884 and 1889.
On 7 December 1889 the Lincoln Gazette reported: "The Alford & Sutton Tramway have ceased to run their cars, ostensibly for the winter months, but really for an indefinite period....". 
- Prideaux, J.D.C.A. (1978). The English Narrow Gauge Railway. David & Charles. ISBN 0-7153-7511-3.
- Dow, George (1984). Alford & Sutton Tramway. author.
- "Alford website - Alford - Sutton Tramway 1884 - 1889".
- Cooke, B.W.C., ed. (March 1966). "Echo of the 'Eighties: New Light on the locomotives of the erstwhile Alford & Sutton Tramway". Railway Magazine. Vol. 112 no. 779. pp. 167–168.
- Dow, George (1947). The Alford & Sutton Tramway. Oakwood Press.