|Full name||Alfred Emuejeraye Omoefe|
|Date of birth||13 January 1983|
|Place of birth||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2014–2015||FC Stade Nyonnais|
|2015–2016||FC United Zürich|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 November 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 8 November 2016
Alfred Emuejeraye (born 13 January 1983) is a Nigerian footballer.
Emuejeraye started his career at Julius Berger, and played there until 2003, joined Grasshopper Club Zürich in 2003 to 2004 June. 2004/2005 Sign for Stade de Reims in Ligue 2 in France. He moved to Singapore to play the 2006–07 season for Gombak United but returned to Switzerland to play the 2007–08 season for SR Delémont. After trials at Serbian side FK Partizan, where he played in two friendly games and scored one goal, he was signed by FC Wohlen on 18 August 2008 and played with them in the 2008–09 season.
Emuejeraye moved to China and joined Tianjin Teda on 28 February 2010. He made 7 appearances and scored once in the 2010 Chinese Super League but was released in June of that year due to contractual dispute. Joined SC YF Juventus in Switzerland in February 2011/2012 season. Signed by present club TTM Lopburi FC Thailand in June 2013 still the end of season. Sign for FC Stade Nyonnais in Switzerland on 14 July 2014. In summer 2016 he joined FC Dietikon.
- Alfred Emuejeraye at zerozero.pt
- Profile at Weltfussball.de
- Raspoloženi napadači Partizana at srbijasport.com, 2-7-2008, retrieved 8-11-2016 (in Serbian)
- All FK Partizan players at FK Partzan official website, retrieved 8-11-2016 (he is indicated as Alfred in the list) (in Serbian)
- 泰达证实签约两外籍锋将 海归于大宝自由身加盟
- Alfred Emuejeraye profile at Soccerway
- Die FCZ-Frauen brauchen einen Sieg at regional-fussball.ch, 25-8-2016, retrieved 8-11-2016 (in German)
- I Want To Play For Nigeria Again – Emuejeraye at saharareporterssport.com, 4-2-2016, retrieved 8-11-2016
|This biographical article related to Nigerian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|