|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (June 2015)|
|Birth name||Alan Leonard James|
|Also known as||Alfunction|
|Born||June 9, 1972|
|Origin||Costa Mesa, California, United States|
|Genres||Hard rock, Punk, Hip hop, Thrash metal|
|Instruments||Guitar, bass, keyboard|
|Labels||1605, Columbia, Conversion, Satan Media|
|Associated acts||Six, The Heathens, Cypress Hill, Killing Joke, OPM, Malfunction,[disambiguation needed] Hed PE|
|Fender Custom Telecaster, Schecter S-1|
Alfunction (born Alan Leonard James; June 9, 1972 in Costa Mesa, California), is an American guitarist. His stage name was bestowed upon him in 1994, by future bandmate Lauren Boquette, in reference to his band at the time, "Malfunction".[disambiguation needed] He played guitar as a founding member of Six, from its beginning in 2001, until it's disbanding in 2010.
He was previously a hired guitarist for Cypress Hill during the Skull and Bones tours, making his debut U.S. performance for the band while playing keyboard on the Conan O'Brien show. Alfunction went on to play guitar for Cypress Hill until July 2000, when he toured with Famous on the Tattoo the Earth festival.
- Fuse (1995)
- When the Beauty's Gone (2001)
- The Price of Faith (2004)
- Between the Warning and the War (2007)
- Beach Blanket Beatdown! (2006)
- Splittin' Lanes, Takin' Names (2013)
- Jason Walker – "Set It Free" (2005) – guitar
- MCLA The Lax Mag. "..mas Vamanos, Vamanos with Alfunction". Retrieved 2010-04-05.
- Planet XBox 360. "THQ Announces WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Soundtrack". Retrieved 2010-04-05.
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009