Alegebra II (or advanced algebra) is a continuation of algebra I. The course teaches more fundamentals of algebra and includes logarithms, parabolas, other conic sections, trigonometry and exponentiation.
Algebra II is usually considered to be a junior-year course in American high schools, but may be taken earlier or later, depending on the school and student in question.
Algebra II is generally the first mathematics course that deeply involves abstract and non-linear thinking. People who can visualize things extremely well almost always do well in this class.
- state.ar.us: Arkansas Algebra II curriculum
- cde.ca.gov: California Algebra II curriculum
- ncpublicschools.org: North Carolina Algebra II curriculum
- doe.mass.edu: Massachusetts Algebra II curriculum
- tea.state.tx.us: Texas Algebra II curriculum
|This algebra-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|