Cohomology of algebras
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Algebra cohomology)
In mathematics, the homology or cohomology of an algebra may refer to
- Banach algebra cohomology of a bimodule over a Banach algebra
- Cyclic homology of an associative algebra
- Group cohomology of a module over a group ring or a representation of a group
- Hochschild homology of a bimodule over an associative algebra
- Lie algebra cohomology of a module over a Lie algebra
- Supplemented algebra cohomology of a module over a supplemented associative algebra
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.