From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Algeciras is a port city in the south of Spain.
Algeciras may also refer to:
- The Bay of Algeciras, or Bay of Gibraltar, the area of sea to the north-west of the Gibraltar Strait
- The Port of Algeciras
- The Taifa of Algeciras, a medieval Muslim taifa kingdom in what is now southern Spain
- Algeciras CF, a Spanish football team
- Algeciras BM, a Spanish handball team
Other place names in the world
Other uses of the name:
- The Algeciras Conference, an international forum to decide the future of Morocco.
- Operation Algeciras, a military operation of the Falklands War
- The Battle of Algeciras Bay, in fact two battles that took place at the beginning of the nineteenth century.
See also: Al Jazira.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Algeciras.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.