Masiulis appeared in his first play in the autumn of 1948, in Schoolgirl, where he played the role of a gym student. The play was directed by his teacher, Juozas Miltinis. Over the course of his career, Masiulis portrayed over 90 characters. Masiulis appeared in Lithuanian, Russian and Soviet productions.
He performed at the Panevezys Drama Theatre for many years before joining the Kaunas State Drama Theatre in 1978. Masiulis also devoted more time to his drawings and art during the latter part of his life.
- Adam Wants to Be a Man (1959)
- Nobody Wanted to Die (1966)
- The Shield and the Sword (1968)
- Herkus Mantas (1972)
- The Autumn of My Childhood (1977)
- Destiny (1977)
- American Tragedy (1981)
- Faktas (1981)
- Flight Over Atlantic Ocean (1982)
- Kai aš buvau partizanas (2008)
|This article about a Lithuanian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|