Jump to navigation Jump to search
Algorithmic may refer to:
- Algorithm, step-by-step instructions for a calculation
- Algorithmics, the science of algorithms
- Algorithmica, an academic journal for algorithm research
- Algorithmic efficiency, the computational resources used by an algorithm
- Algorithmic information theory, study of relationships between computation and information
- Algorithmic mechanism design, the design of economic systems from an algorithmic point of view
- Algorithmic number theory, algorithms for number-theoretic computation
- Algorithmic game theory, game-theoretic techniques for algorithm design and analysis
- Algorithmic cooling, a phenomenon in quantum computation
- Algorithmic probability, a universal choice of prior probabilities in Solomonoff's theory of inductive inference
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Algorithmic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.