Algorithmic may refer to
- Algorithm, step-by-step instructions for a calculation
- Algorithmics, the science of algorithms
- Algorithmica, an academic journal for algorithm research
- Algorithmic efficiency, the computational resources used by an algorithm
- Algorithmic information theory, study of relationships between computation and information
- Algorithmic mechanism design, the design of economic systems from an algorithmic point of view
- Algorithmic number theory, algorithms for number-theoretic computation
- Algorithmic game theory, game-theoretic techniques for algorithm design and analysis
- Algorithmic cooling, a phenomenon in quantum computation
- Algorithmic probability, a universal choice of prior probabilities in Solomonoff's theory of inductive inference
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Algorithmic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.