(Redirected from Ali (rapper))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ali, ali, ali-, or -ali in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ali was the cousin and son-in-law of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
Ali may also refer to:
- Ali (name), discusses the name and lists people of this name
- Ali (film), 2001 biographical film about Muhammad Ali
- Ali: Fear Eats the Soul, 1974 Rainer Werner Fassbinder film about an elderly German woman and a Moroccan migrant worker
- Ali language, spoken in Central African Republic and belonging to the Niger-Congo languages family
- Ali language (Papua New Guinea)
- Ali (American rapper), member of St. Lunatics
- Ali (British singer)
- Ali (South Korean singer), a South Korean singer-songwriter
- Ali Project, Japanese musical band
- Ali (album), by Mike G of OFWGKTA
- Ali, cousin and the son in-law of Muhammad, 4th Caliph of the Rashidun Caliphate (Sunni View)
- Ali Sadikin, 9th Governor Jakarta, 16th Transportation Minister of Indonesia, 8th Chairman PSSI
- Ali Teoman Germaner, (1934 - 2018) Turkish sculptor.
- Alì, town in Italy
- Ali, Tibet, town
- Ali Prefecture, prefecture in Tibet, China
- A'ali, place in Bahrain
- Ali, Ardabil, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Ali, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Ali, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Ali, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Ali, Kazakhstan
- Mount Ali in Taiwan
- Aluminium monoiodide, a chemical compound
- Storm Ali in Europe in September 2018
- Ali (character), a cartoon character created by Xu Han
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.