From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ali (rapper))
|Look up Ali in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ali was the cousin and son-in-law of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
Ali may also refer to:
- Ali (name), discusses the name and lists people of this name.
- Alì, town in Italy
- Ali, Tibet, town
- Ali Prefecture, prefecture in Tibet
- A'ali, place in Bahrain
- Ali, Ardabil, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Ali, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Ali, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Ali, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Ali, Kazakhstan
- Mount Ali in Taiwan
In popular culture
- Film and television
- Ali (film), 2001 biographical film about Muhammad Ali
- Ali: Fear Eats the Soul, 1974 film by Rainer Werner Fassbinder
- ALi, a South Korean singer-songwriter
- Ali (album), the debut album by rapper Mike G of OFWGKTA
- Ali Project, Japanese musical band
- Ali (character), a cartoon character created by Xu Han
- Ali language, spoken in Central African Republic and belonging to the Niger-Congo languages family
- Ali language (Papua New Guinea)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.