||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2014)|
22 October 1967 |
|Occupation(s)||Singer-songwriter, musician, actor|
Ali Haider (Urdu:علی حیدر) is a Pakistani singer. He had a number of popular songs in the 1990s, the most notable being Poorani Jeans which also appears on his 1993 album Sandesa. He also had a hit later in the 1990s with Chand Sa Mukhra. He has also acted in numerous TV serials on PTV, including Chand Sa Mukhra.
Haider started his career when he was pursuing a Civil Engineering degree at NED University. He has also acted in the Lollywood film titled Chalo Ishq Larain which was released in 2002. He sang the theme music for the serial Chandni Raatein. In 2012, he returned to music after a three year break following the death of his son. In 2013, he returned to TV with a sitcom "Ek aur Ek Dhai".
Haider married in 2006.
|1988||Jane Jan Sun|
|2003||Tera Naam Liya To...|
|2006||Purani Jeans (Remixes)|
|2009||Stop and Think ...?|
|2009||Moula Dil Badal Dey|
|2010||Shor Hai Mehshar Ka|
|2011||Kee Jana Main Kaun|
|2012||Asgharam Aei Noor|
|2012||Main Hoon Ghlulam-e-Ali|
|2012||Ya Mustafa Ya Mustafa|
|2013||Bachpan Ki Badami Yadein|
- The Herald. Books.google.com. January 2005. p. 134. Retrieved 23 November 2014.
- "I don’t mind being called a ‘one-hit wonder’: Ali Haider". The Times of India. Retrieved 23 November 2014.
- "Celebrity Photo Gallery, Celebrity Wallpapers, Celebrity Videos, Bio, News, Songs, Movies". http://www.in.com/. Retrieved 23 November 2014.
- "I lost music after the loss of my son: Ali Haider". The Times of India. Retrieved 23 November 2014.
- "Ali Haider makes a comeback in acting with new sitcom Ek aur Ek Dhai!". Pakistani Drama Reviews, Ratings & Entertainment news Portal. Retrieved 23 November 2014.
- "KARACHI: Ali Haider decides to marry". Dawn.com. Retrieved 23 November 2014.
- "People are comparing it to Purani Jeans: Ali Haider". Hindustantimes.com. Retrieved 23 November 2014.
- "Ali Haider Biography". Tv.com.pk. Retrieved 23 November 2014.