Village view (2013)
|Rural District||Misheh Pareh|
|Time zone||UTC+3:30 (IRST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+4:30 (IRDT)|
Aliabad (Persian: علیآباد, also Romanized as ‘Alīābād) is a village in Misheh Pareh Rural District, in the Central District of Kaleybar County, East Azerbaijan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 41, in 9 families.
The online edition of the Dehkhoda Dictionary, quoting Iranian Army files, reports a population of 173 people in late 1940s. According to a more recent statistics the population is 35 people in 16 families.
There is a hazelnut forest on the village territory, along the paved road connecting Aghuyeh and Oskelu villages. In addition, a resting area has been built near the village on the Mikandi valley. As a result, Aliabad is one of the most beautiful areas of Arasbaran region.
The grasslands on the village mountains are the summer quarter of Mohammad Khanlu tribe.
- Aliabad can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3052552" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.
- فرهنگ جغرافیایی ایران، آبادیها، زیر نظر حسینعلی رزم آرا، تهران: سازمان جغرافیایی کشور، 1329، ج 4 ص )
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-02-21. Retrieved 2014-03-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-12-11. Retrieved 2014-03-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|This Kaleybar County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|