||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2014)|
|Born||Aliana Taylor Lohan
December 22, 1993
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Relatives||Lindsay Lohan (sister)
Michael Lohan, Jr. (brother)
Dakota Lohan (brother)
Ashley Horn (half-sister)
Aliana Taylor Lohan (//; born December 22, 1993) is an American television personality, fashion model, singer and occasional actress. Lohan is the younger sister of actress Lindsay Lohan.
Lohan was born on December 22, 1993, in Cold Spring Harbor, New York, on Long Island, before later moving to Merrick. She is the third of four children born to Donata "Dina" (née Sullivan) and Michael Lohan. Lohan is of Irish and Italian heritage, and was raised in the Catholic religion.
Lohan's musical career began when she released a Christmas album, Lohan Holiday, in late 2006 under YMC Records (re-released in 2012 as Christmas with Ali Lohan). A single (All The Way Around) was released on July 9, 2008 (in connection with the reality television series Living Lohan), which reached #75 on Hot Digital Songs.
As an actress, Lohan has largely appeared in uncredited roles in her sister's films, with her 2008 role of Traci Walker in a film adaptation of the R.L. Stine horror/fantasy novel Mostly Ghostly: Who Let the Ghosts Out? being her only credited role to date.
Lohan began modeling at age 3, working through the Ford Model agency and appearing in print campaigns for magazines such as Teen Vogue and Vogue Bambini. In 2011, she signed a multi-year modeling contract with NEXT models, later appearing on the cover of FAULT Magazine. In 2013, she signed with the modeling agency Wilhelmina. Lohan did a stint modelling in South Korea, shooting a Spring/Summer 2013 campaign for Korean Handbag label, Rouge & Lounge that appeared in Korean Elle. Lohan appeared with fellow Wilhelmina models, Elisabeth Erm, Keke Lindgard, Wang Xiao, Ava Smith, Galaxia and Sunghee Kim in an editorial for the September 2013 issue of Vogue Taiwan.
|1998||The Parent Trap||Child at Airport||Uncredited|
|2000||Life-Size||Girl at Football Stands||Uncredited|
|2008||Mostly Ghostly: Who Let the Ghosts Out?||Traci Walker|
|2005||E! True Hollywood Story: Lindsay Lohan||Herself|
|2011||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Herself||"Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event - Part 2" (Season 6, Episode 15)|
|2014||Lindsay||Herself||"Part One" (Season 1, Episode 1)|
|"All the Way Around"||2008||—[A]||22||N/A|
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart or were not released in that territory.|
|"Confessions of a Broken Heart"||2005||Lindsay Lohan||Lindsay Lohan's music video; guest appearance|
|"Christmas Magic"||2006||David Blood|
|"All the Way Around"||2008||Jonathan Murray|
- A^ : "All the Way Around" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100 but peaked at number 11 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles.
- "Ali Lohan". Archived from the original on November 8, 2015. Retrieved November 8, 2015.
- "Ali Lohan Face Photos: No Plastic Surgery, Says Rep". People. Retrieved December 25, 2014.
- St. Paul, Jonathan (May 28, 2008). "Honestly? Ali Lohan Channeling Blair Waldorf". T Magazine. Retrieved December 25, 2014.
- Meaghan Murphy. "Kendall Jenner and Ali Lohan: Are they really models?". Fox News. Retrieved December 25, 2014.
- Macatee, Rebecca (August 12, 2013). "Lindsay Lohan Looks Happy and Healthy on Post-Rehab Shopping Trip With Ali—See the Pics". E Online. Retrieved December 25, 2014.
- O'Driscoll, Sean (July 20, 2004). "The Craic; Sooooo Embarrassing!". Irish Voice. Retrieved August 10, 2011.
- "Billboard - Music Charts, Music News, Artist Photo Gallery & Free Video". Billboard. Retrieved December 25, 2014.
- "Series focuses on life of Aliana Lohan". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- "Aliana Lohan signs modelling contract". Belfast Telegraph. August 10, 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-10.
- "Aliana Lohan: skinny to a Fault?". Stuff.co.nz. Retrieved December 12, 2012.
- "Rouge and Lounge SS 2013". Retrieved June 7, 2015.
- "EDITORIAL: Aliana, Ava Smith, Elisabeth Erm, Galaxia, Keke, Sung Hee, Wang Xiao - Vogue Taiwan, September ’13". Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- "EDITORIAL: Aliana Lohan Marie Claire Latin America, January ’15". Retrieved June 7, 2015.
- "Lohan Holiday". iTunes. 2013-04-04.
- "Bubbling Under Hot 100 - August 2, 2008". Billboard. Retrieved 2010-05-13.
- "Aliana Lohan on Slovenská". IFPI. (IFPI). Retrieved 2011-02-10.
- "Lindsay Lohan - "Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)"". MTV. Retrieved January 12, 2013.
- "Ali Lohan - Christmas Magic". Roxwel. Retrieved January 12, 2013.