Alianza F.C. (Panama)
|Full name||Asociación Cívica, Social y Deportiva Alianza Fútbol Club|
|Founded||March 2, 1963|
|Ground||Estadio Luis Ernesto “Cascarita” Tapia
|League||Liga Panameña de Fútbol|
Alianza won the Primera A championship in 1998–99 to win promotion to the Liga Panameña de Fútbol where they have been since. Their best showing in the Liga Panameña de Fútbol was as runner-up in the 2003 Clausura.
Alianza F.C. was founded on March 2, 1963 (the second oldest club in modern Panamanian soccer) by a group of 12 young players that represented Panama in the first CONCACAF Youth Championship. Under Don Justiniano Cárdenas, the team won a second division district championship in the summer 1963 and again in 1968. Throughout the rest of the 1960s, the club remained together with the help of legal directors, such as the head of police and Don Justiniano Cárdenas, as well as fundraisers. The club wanted more than just to compete. The players wanted to become better members of society.
During the 1970s, the club stayed together thanks in large part due to contributions from the Espivak Company and its owner Mr. Jose Weinberg as well as the previously mentioned directors. The contributions helped pay for uniforms, cleats and other necessities.
In 1980, the men's team was one of 8 clubs to participate in la Primera Liga No-Aficionada de Fútbol. The top league in Panama at the time.
Throughout the 1980s, the club continued to grow and gain more sponsors. Including the formation of an under-19 team, which has participated in the Distritorial league for 25+ years. The club helped create the first youth league in the Panama District in 1980. The youth team has since played in the premier division of its district league, while in 1989 the men's team began play in the premier division of ANAPROF.
In 1993, the men's team was removed from ANAPROF due to political reasons. The club built back up with the help of leaders from the community, who took in the local, troubled youth. On July 26, 1993, the club created the Escuelita de Fútbol, Don Justiniano Cárdenas. Which has served the club and the area since.
Since 1996, the club has been charter members in district leagues for youth at the under-12, under-14, and under-15, levels. In the first season, the under-15 team won their league's championship. As of 2001, the club participated in ANAPROF as well as district leagues at the under-19, under-16, under-14, under-12, and under-10, levels.
- Primera A: 1
- As of Apertura 2015 
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
All time scorer is César el “Bombo” Medina.
Historical list of coaches
- La Historia del Alianza – Alianza (Spanish)
- Alianza quiere el título: Foster – Panamá América (Spanish)
- "Primer Equipo" (in Spanish). alianzafc.net. Retrieved 2015-08-10.
- Técnico Foster estará con Alianza – Panamá América (Spanish)
- El Alianza con técnico tico – PanamaFutbol (Spanish)
- “Tátara” Guevara habló sobre su presente en Alianza – Panamá América (Spanish)
- Mendieta será técnico del Alianza F.C. – La Estrella (Spanish)
- Alianza despide técnico – PanamaFutbol (Spanish)
- Conferencia de Prensa Apertura 2011 – Alianza (Spanish)
- Ortiz, nuevo técnico del Alianza – La Prensa (Spanish)
- El Alianza con nuevo técnico, se fue Ortíz y vuelve Pérez Porras – RPC (Spanish)
- Tico Foster regresa al Alianza FC – Crítica (Spanish)
- Juan Lopera debuta en el Alianza con triunfo ante el Árabe Unido – Cable Onda Sports
- El Alianza confirma la salida del técnico Juan P. Lopera – RPC (Spanish)