Alice + Olivia
Alice + Olivia is a New York City-based contemporary clothing company with designer Stacey Bendet at the helm. The global brand launched at Barneys in 2002, and is now sold in over fifty countries.
alice + olivia is partially owned by University of Pennsylvania alumna Stacey Bendet. Bendet and her founding partner showed their first designs to a crowd of fashion-industry insiders and celebrities in 2002 at the Russian Tea Room, a "just pants" collection introducing the label's signature low-rise, slim-fitting pants in bright colors and funky patterns. Stacey and her founding partner's desire to make "a trouser sexy," or "the focus of an outfit" led them to launch a 20-item collection at the Russian Tea Room in 2002. alice + olivia pants gained immediate popularity due in part to their mindful design. The pants are all cut slim at the hip to create the illusion of elongated legs and a lean silhouette. The brand has since grown to a full lifestyle brand collection including ready-to-wear, gowns, shoes, tech accessories and handbags. In Spring 2017, alice + olivia introduced their first line of eyewear. The line was created in collaboration with eponym, a New York eyewear company.
About Stacey Bendet
Full-time CEO and Creative Director Bendet is also a wife and mother of three. She is a member of the CFDA, the board of trustees of NY-based Baby Buggy, a foundation who provides essentials for children of families in need, and she also supports Ronald McDonald House, which offers assistance to the families of children suffering from life-threatening illnesses. She is also a member of the board of the Jay H. Baker Retailing Center of The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, her alma mater.
A devoted Ashtanga yoga student who practices daily, Bendet loves vintage stores and flea markets, traveling and spending time with her husband Eric Eisner and their three children. Stacey splits her time between New York and Los Angeles.
The alice + olivia boutiques are designed by Bendet herself.
The brand has 35 US freestanding boutiques in New York, California, Chicago, Connecticut, Georgetown, Atlanta, Dallas and Houston It can also be found at over 800 select department and specialty stores worldwide, including Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Lane Crawford, Isetan, Hankyu, Harvey Nichols, Harrods, and Galeries Lafayette, as well as prominent web retailers including Net-a- Porter and Shopbop.
The brand also has 13 international free-standing stores. In partnership with The ImagineX Group at the prestigious IFC Mall in Central, Hong Kong, Gateway in Harbour City, Breeze Center and Taipei 101 in Taipei, Ion Orchard in Singapore, Shanghai Grand Gateway and Shanghai IFC in Shanghai, and Galaxy Macau in China  In partnership with Look Inc. in Japan in Tokyo’s Omotesando district. In partnership with The Chalhoub Group in the Mall of Emirates and The Dubai Mall in Dubai, Laguna Mall in Qatar and in partnership with The Al Ostoura Group in the Avenues Mall in Kuwait.
Celebrity fans of the brand include Angelina Jolie, Katy Perry, Drew Barrymore, Gwyneth Paltrow, Dakota Fanning and Angelababy. Celebrities seen wearing alice + olivia clothing include Katharine McPhee, Heidi Klum, Anne Hathaway, Eva Longoria, Megan Fox, Eyra Chapman and Rachel Riley 
- "Designer Stacey Bendet On Alice + Olivia". Business Insider. 2012-09-14. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- "Alice & Olivia Dubai, Mall of the Emirates". Malloftheemirates.com. Archived from the original on 2016-06-05. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- "Introducing: Stacey Bendet of Alice + Olivia - Page". Interview Magazine. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- "Sneak Peek: Alice and Olivia's New Handbag Line - Lux & Concord - A Chicago Blog for Women". Luxandconcord.com. 2013-01-22. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- Philipkoski, Kristen. "The Glam Sunglasses You Need To Perfect Your Spring Break Outfits". Forbes. Retrieved 2017-07-10.
- Purves, Miranda (2010-03-31). "Alice + Olivia Designer Stacey Bendet Eisner's New Pad". Elle.com. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- "Alice + Olivia | Women's Designer Clothing". Aliceandolivia.com. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- "alice + olivia and ImagineX Partner for Greater China Expansion". Marketwired.com. 2013-05-15. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- "Alice + Olivia hits Japan". Inside Retail Asia. 2013-12-09. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- "Alice + Olivia". Red Carpet Fashion Awards. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- Lauren Sebastian. "How Celebs Wear Chicago's Newest Store, Alice + Olivia". Michiganavemag.com. Retrieved 2017-04-28.