Alice Cornelia Thaw
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Alice Cornelia Thaw|
January 2, 1880|
|Died||May 8, 1955(aged 75)|
|Title||Countess of Yarmouth|
|Spouse(s)||George Seymour, 7th Marquess of Hertford (m. 1903–08) (annulled)
Geoffrey George Whitney, Sr.
|Parent(s)||William Thaw, Sr.
Mary Sibbet Copley
|Relatives||Harry Kendall Thaw (brother)|
Thaw died on May 8, 1955.
- "Mrs. Geoffrey Whitney, Broker's Widow And Member of Thaw Family, Dies at 75". New York Times. May 10, 1955. Retrieved 2010-10-09.
- "Traveling to English Home. Costumes Were Elegant". Pittsburgh Press. April 28, 1903. Retrieved 2010-12-29.
- "Miss Thaw and Earl Wed. Church Magnificently Decorated and Lavish Display of Wealth Adds to Gorgeousness of the Ceremony". Chicago Tribune. April 28, 1903. Retrieved 2010-12-29.
- MacColl, Gail; Wallace, Carol (2012). To Marry an English Lord. Workman Publishing. p. 352. ISBN 0-761-17198-3.
- "Former Countess of Yarmouth to Marry Boston Broker in Spring". New York Times. December 19, 1912. Retrieved 2010-12-29.