Eve in 2012
|Born||Alice Sophia Eve
6 February 1982
London, England, United Kingdom
|Education||BA in English|
|Alma mater||Bedales School
St Catherine's College, Oxford
|Spouse(s)||Alex Cowper-Smith (m. 2014)|
Alice Sophia Eve (born 6 February 1982) is an English actress.
During her gap year, she studied at the Beverly Hills Playhouse and then read English at St Catherine's College, Oxford. While at Oxford, she appeared in student productions of The Importance of Being Earnest, Animal Crackers (which toured to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe), Scenes from an Execution and The Colour of Justice.
In 2006, she starred in two comedy films: Starter for 10 and Big Nothing (in which she and co-star Simon Pegg put on American accents). She spent the early part of 2006 in India working on a drama mini-series Losing Gemma about backpackers.
On the stage, Eve has appeared in two plays directed by Trevor Nunn. In 2006, she played young Esme/Alice in the new Tom Stoppard play Rock 'n' Roll, at the Royal Court Theatre, later reprising her role for the 2007 Broadway transfer. For this performance, she was nominated for the best supporting actress award at the Whatsonstage.com Theatregoers' Choice Awards.
In 2010, Eve played the female lead role in the American romantic comedy film She's Out of My League, in which her parents play the roles of her character's parents. She also played the role of Erin, Charlotte's Irish nanny, in Sex and the City 2.
During 2011, Eve had a recurring guest role in season 8 of the HBO series Entourage, as Sophia, a journalist and love interest to Vincent Chase. 2011 Eve also portrayed Hollywood actress Lara Tyler in the romantic comedy The Decoy Bride. Eve is best known for her role of Dr. Carol Marcus in Star Trek Into Darkness.
In 2013, she co-starred in Before We Go with Chris Evans, who also directed the film. She played herself in the Hollywood film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb in 2014 and has since starred in several productions, including Criminal in 2016.
On 14 August 2014, Eve announced her engagement to her "high school sweetheart", financier Alex Cowper-Smith. The pair met while attending Westminster School in London. They married on 31 December 2014.
|2004||Stage Beauty||Miss Frayne|
|2006||Starter for 10||Alice Harbinson|
|2007||The Amazing Trousers||Colette||Short film|
|2009||Crossing Over||Claire Sheperd|
|2010||She's Out of My League||Molly|
|2010||Sex and the City 2||Erin|
|2011||The Decoy Bride||Lara Tyler|
|2012||The Raven||Emily Hamilton|
|2012||Men in Black 3||Young Agent O|
|2012||Please, Alfonso||Annabelle||Short film|
|2012||Decoding Annie Parker||Louise||Direct-to-VOD|
|2013||Some Velvet Morning||Velvet|
|2013||Star Trek Into Darkness||Carol Marcus|
|2013||Cold Comes the Night||Chloe|
|2014||Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb||Guinevere/herself||Cameo with Hugh Jackman|
|2014||Before We Go||Brooke Dalton|
|2014||Death of a Farmer||Producer|
|2015||Dirty Weekend||Natalie Hamilton||Direct-to-VOD|
|2016||The Brits Are Coming||Filming|
|2017||The Stolen||Charlotte Lockton||Post Production|
|2004||Hawking||Martha Guthrie||TV movie|
|2005||The Rotters' Club||Cicely Boyd||TV series|
|2005||Beethoven||Countess Giulietta Guicciardi||Episode: "The Rebel"|
|2005||Agatha Christie's Poirot||Lenox Tamplin||Episode: "The Mystery of the Blue Train"|
|2006||Losing Gemma||Esther||TV movie|
|2016||Black Mirror||Naomi||Episode: "Nosedive"|
- Births, Marriages & Deaths Index of England & Wales, 1916–2005.; at ancestry.com
- Stern, Marlow (18 May 2013). "Alice Eve, the Beautiful New Trekkie, Talks 'Star Trek Into Darkness'". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 18 May 2013.
- "BBC Two: Hawking". BBC. Retrieved 29 March 2012.
- Bradshaw, Peter (1 December 2006). "Big Nothing (review)". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 2 December 2006.
- "Losing Gemma". jonasarmstrong.net. Retrieved 2012-05-16.
- Shenton, Mar (2 December 2006). "Alice Eve". Theatre.com. Archived from the original on 30 November 2006. Retrieved 2 December 2006.
- "WhatsOnStage.com Awards 2007 results". WhatsOnStage.com. Retrieved 2012-05-16.
- "Chichester Festival Theatre : What's On :". Cft.org.uk. Retrieved 22 April 2010.
- "I Got Cast in 'Sex and the City 2' – MSN Movies News". Movies.msn.com. 24 September 2009. Retrieved 22 April 2010.
- "'Entourage': Keep your ex's stepmother close...". CNN. 22 August 2011. Retrieved 8 September 2011.
- "Alice Eve's Star Trek Into Darkness Role Revealed". Cimema Blend. 11 December 2012. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- "Qualcomm's insane CES 2013 keynote in pictures and tweets". 8 January 2013. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- "Search Twitter - Alice eve". Mobile.twitter.com. Retrieved 2013-12-23.
- McNary, Dave. "Alice Eve Boards Chris Evans' '1:30 Train'". Variety. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "'Black Mirror' Season 3 Trailer: "No One Is This Happy'". Deadline. 7 October 2016. Retrieved 7 October 2016.
- "Who's That Girl? Meet "Entourage" Actress Alice Eve". Complex. 5 September 2011.
- "Family matters: Stylish Alice Eve leaves a restaurant after enjoying lunch date with brother Jack". Daily Mail. 21 February 2014.
- "Star Trek Into Darkness' Alice Eve Is Engaged". TV Guide. 14 August 2014.
- "Alice Eve Is Engaged – to Her High School Sweetheart!". People. 14 August 2014.
- Harrison, Lily (2 January 2015). "Alice Eve Marries Her High School Sweetheart, Alex Cowper-Smith, in London: Reports". E! Online. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "This One Has a Wardrobe Malfunction". Conan. Season 2. Episode 95. 23 May 2012. TBS.
- "The Eyes Have It: Celebrities with Heterochromia". yahoo. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- "jam.canoe.ca". jam.canoe.ca. 13 March 2009. Retrieved 22 April 2010.
- "Framed: Trevor Eve plays Quentin Lester". BBC. 13 August 2009. Archived from the original on 28 October 2010. Retrieved 13 October 2010.
- Feinstein, Sharon (10 December 2010). "Interview Sharon Maughan: We were so poor I never went by car, now I've got my own; Mercedes.". Sunday Mirror. Retrieved 13 October 2010.
- "Bruce Jenner 'playing at being a woman' says star". newsbeat. BBC. 28 April 2015. Retrieved 15 September 2015.
- Bueno, Antoinette (28 April 2015). "'Star Trek' Actress Alice Eve: Bruce Jenner Is 'Playing at Being a Woman'". ET. Retrieved 15 September 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alice Eve.|