|Born||Alice Claire Fulks
January 16, 1982
|Occupation||Voice actress, stage actress|
as Mylene Hoffman
as The Countess of Werdenberg
Alice Claire Fulks (born January 16, 1982) is a voice and stage actress who got her start in voiceover work after she was introduced to ADV Films' ADR director Steven Foster, who cast her as the Countess of Werdenberg in the 2003 anime series Gilgamesh. Following her spectacular performance as the Countess, Alice was later on cast as the lead role of Mylene Hoffman in 009-1, which was praised by ANN reviewer Theron Martin. In 2007, she was one of the hosts of the American Anime Awards presentation ceremony in New York Comic Con.
- 009-1 - Mylene Hoffman (009-1)
- Air Gear - Natsumi Iriya
- Appleseed Ex Machina - Dr. Elizabeth Xander
- Best Student Council - Mayumi Minegishi
- Ghost Stories - Akane of the Broadcast Room
- Ghost Train - Kumi
- Gilgamesh - Countess Werdenberg
- Innocent Venus - Hijin
- Le Chevalier D'Eon - Empress Elizaveta of Russia
- Pumpkin Scissors - Hannah
- Red Garden - Isabelle Girardot
- Samurai Gun - Lady of the Evening, Running Prostitute
- "Kristen Interviews Alice Fulks of 009-1". 009-1. A.D. Vision. Archived from the original on 23 May 2007. Retrieved 6 January 2012.
- "Steven Foster and Le Chevalier D'Eon". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
- "009-1 DVD 1". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
- "NYCC Reveals Anime Programming & Guests". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
- "American Anime Awards to be Hosted by New York Comic Con". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
- "American Anime Awards Finalists Announced". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
- alightpicture.com. "Founder - A*Light Picture". Retrieved February 7, 2016.