Alice Nellis (born January 3, 1971 in České Budějovice) is a Czech filmmaker.
Nellis first worked as a flautist before studying English literature and American literature. She worked temporarily as a web designer for the Czech Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as a teacher, actress, translator and was filming short films and TV documentaries. Her first feature film (directed and scripted) Eeny meeny (2000) won the screenplay award of the FAMU Festival. Her 2002 film Some Secrets won Czech Lions for best screenplay and the critics award.
- 1997: Objevte svoji vnitřní krásu (student film)
- 1998: To je Balkán (student film)
- 2000: Eeny Meeny (Ene bene)
- 2002: Some Secrets (Výlet)
- 2007: Little Girl Blue (Tajnosti)
- 2010: Mamas & Papas
- 2011: Perfect Days (Subtitled as I ženy mají své dny)
- 2013: Revival
- 2013: Innocent Lies (Nevinné lži, TV show)
- 2014: Angels (Andělé všedního dne, based on a Michal Viewegh's book)
- 2015: The Seven Ravens (Sedmero krkavců, based on a Božena Němcová's tale)
- 2016: Wasteland (Pustina, TV series)
|This Czech biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|