This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||11 November 1978|
Alice Tumler (born 11 November 1978) is an Austrian television presenter.
Life and career
Tumler was born in Innsbruck and is the daughter of an Austrian father with Slovenian-Italian descent and a French mother from the island of Martinique. At the age of 19, she moved to London, where she studied journalism, media and sociology, and later moved to Paris where she participated in theater courses at the Cours Florent.
Since 2013, she has hosted the ORF talent show Die große Chance alongside Andi Knoll. In May 2015, she jointly hosted the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 with Mirjam Weichselbraun and Arabella Kiesbauer at the Wiener Stadthalle in Vienna.
- "ORF Stars - Alice Tumler". kundendienst.orf.at. Archived from the original on 22 November 2015. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- "Alice Tumlers spätes ORF-Debüt". Kurier.At. 1970-01-01. Retrieved 2015-03-17.
- Siim, Jarmo (19 December 2014). "Who gets to host Eurovision in Vienna?". eurovision.tv. Retrieved 19 December 2014.
- "Sprachtalent Tumler moderiert Talentshow > Kleine Zeitung". Kleinezeitung.at. 2013-07-16. Retrieved 2015-03-17.
- derStandard.at GmbH. ""Nur zu Hause zu sein, das könnte ich nicht" - Kind - derStandard.at › Familie". Derstandard.at. Retrieved 2015-03-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alice Tumler.|
Lise Rønne, Nikolaj Koppel and Pilou Asbæk
| Eurovision Song Contest presenter
(with Mirjam Weichselbraun and Arabella Kiesbauer)
Petra Mede and Måns Zelmerlöw
|This Austrian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|