Alice in Wonderland (1995 film)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for films. (February 2013)|
|Alice in Wonderland|
|Directed by||Toshiyuki Hiruma
|Produced by||Mark Taylor|
|Written by||Lewis Carroll (author)
|Based on||Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass
by Lewis Carroll
|Starring||Cameron Diaz as Alice|
|Music by||Andrew Dimitroff
Joellyn Copperman (lyrics)
|Distributed by||GoodTimes Entertainment|
|July 31, 1995 (USA)|
Alice in Wonderland is a 46-minute animated film based on the classic novel, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Originally released directly to video in 1995, the movie was produced by Jetlag Productions and was distributed to DVD in 2002 by GoodTimes Entertainment as part of their "Collectible Classics" line.
A young girl named Alice was tired of sitting by the river bank with nothing to do while her sister read to her and longer for something to do. Suddenly, a curious white rabbit wearing clothes and carrying a pocket watch appears, and thinking it could be more fun than being read to, Alice decides to follow the white rabbit into his rabbit hole. Alice soon finds herself falling down what seems like an endless underground tunnel, and when she reaches the other side, she finds herself in Wonderland. In this place, she meets all sorts of interesting and mad characters. She joins the Mad Hatter and the March Hare for an unusual tea party, plays an unfair game of croquet with the Queen of Hearts and attends the trial of Jack, the Knave of Hearts who has been accused of stealing the Queen's tarts, all on a summer day.
- "Anything Goes in Wonderland"
- "Run, Alice, Run"
- "M is for Me"
- List of animated feature films
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, the original novel
- Lewis Carroll
- Jetlag Productions
- "Alice in Wonderland (Jetlag Productions) (1995)". amazon.com. Retrieved 10 November 2013.
- "Jetlag Productions' Alice in Wonderland - "Anything Goes in Wonderland". youtube.com. Retrieved 10 November 2013.
- "Watch Alice in Wonderland Free Online". ovguide.com. Retrieved 10 November 2013.
- "Alice in Wonderland (1995)". still-she-haunts-me-phantomwise.tumblr.com. Retrieved 10 November 2013.
- Organ, Michael. "Alice in Wonderland". uow.edu.au. Retrieved 10 November 2013.
|This animated film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a fantasy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|