12 June 1986 
Pingzhen, Taoyuan County, Taiwan
|Other names||Liu Xun-ai
|Occupation||Model, television personality|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
Alicia Liu Xun-ai (Chinese: 劉薰愛; pinyin: Liú Xūn'ài) was born in Taoyuan County (now Taoyuan City), Taiwan on 12 June 1986. She is a Taiwanese model and television personality, sometimes known by the nickname Xiao Ai.
Liu was assigned male at birth and was given the name Zi-hua (Chinese: 子華), but underwent sex reassignment surgery at the age of 18. She became popular following a number of appearances on a parody television programme, but was outed in January 2010 by a former schoolmate who posted her graduation photo online. In response, Liu held a press conference where she stated that she was happy being a woman and that the past was not important, but only confirmed that she was a transsexual when interviewed by the China Times a week later. Supported by family, colleagues and her agency, Liu said: "To go public with my sex change was more of a help for me than hindrance, and it had not affected my life".
- "Alicia Liu showed her Taiwanese Identification in public". 15 January 2010. Retrieved 27 November 2011.
- "Top model admits being transsexual". The Daily Chili. 23 January 2010. Retrieved 6 August 2010.
- "(Entertainment) Female Model Alicia Liu Exposed as Transsexual?!". HiNet. 21 January 2010. Retrieved 6 August 2010.
- Bartholomew, Ian (29 January 2010). "Pop Stop". Taipei Times. Retrieved 6 August 2010.
- "Transgender celebrities". AsiaOne. 31 January 2010. Retrieved 6 August 2010.