Alien abduction (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Alien Abduction (film))
|Look up alien abduction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alien abduction can refer to the purported abductions of human beings by non-human entities.
Alien Abduction or alien abduction may also refer to:
- Alien Abduction (2005 film), a 2005 science-fiction horror film produced by The Asylum
- Alien Abduction (2014 film), a 2014 science-fiction horror film by Matty Beckerman
- Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County, a 1998 found-footage film by Dean Alioto
- "Alien Abductions" (Bullshit! episode), a 2003 episode of Penn & Teller: Bullshit!
- Alien Abduction, an alternate name for the roller coaster Gravitron
- Alien abduction insurance, an insurance policy issued against alien abduction
- Alien abduction entities, beings alleged to secretly abduct people
- Alien abduction claimants, a list of people claiming to have been abducted by aliens
- UFO Abduction (film), a 1989 found footage/thriller film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alien abduction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.