Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up alif in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alif may have more than one meaning:
- Alif in the Arabic alphabet, equivalent to Aleph, the first letter of many Semitic alphabets
- Dagger alif, superscript alif in Arabic alphabet
- Alif, the eighth consonant of the Thaana abugaida used in Dhivehi
- Alif (2015 film), an Indian Malayalam film
- Alif (2016 film), an Indian Hindi film produced by Pawan Tiwari and Zaigham Imam
- Alif, a historic administrative division of the Maldives
- Alif, Iran, a village in Fars Province, Iran
ALIF may stand for:
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion, a type of spinal fusion
- ALIF (Liberate Attack of the Feminist Infantry), female hip hop group from Senegal
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alif.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.