Alif may have more than one meaning:
- Alif in the Arabic alphabet, equivalent to Aleph, the first letter of many Semitic alphabets
- Dagger alif superscript alif in Arabic alphabet
- Alif, the eighth consonant of the Thaana abugaida used in Dhivehi
- Alif, a historic administrative division of the Maldives
- Alif, Iran, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Alif (2015 film), an Indian Malayalam film released in 2015
- Alif (2016 film), an Indian Hindi film jointly produced by Pawan Tiwari and Zaigham Imam
ALIF may be an abbreviation for:
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion, a type of spinal fusion
- ALIF (Liberate Attack of the Feminist Infantry), female hip hop group from Senegal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alif.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.