From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ALIF may be an abbreviation for:
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion, a type of spinal fusion
- ALIF (Liberate Attack of the Feminist Infantry), female hip hop group from Senegal
Alif may have more than one meaning:
- Aleph, the first letter of many Semitic alphabets
- Alif, the eighth consonant of the Thaana abugaida used in Dhivehi
- Alif, a historic administrative division of the Maldives
- Alif, Iran, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Alif (2015 film), an Indian Malayalam film released in 2015
- Alif (2016 film)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alif.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.