From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Align-m is a multiple sequence alignment program written by Ivo Van Walle.
Align-m has the ability to accomplish the following tasks:
- multiple sequence alignment,
- include extra information to guide the sequence alignment,
- multiple structural alignment,
- homology modeling by (iteratively) combining sequence and structure alignment data,
- 'filtering' of BLAST or other pairwise alignments,
- combining many alignments into one consensus sequence,
- multiple genome alignment (can cope with rearrangements).
|This bioinformatics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|