Alila Hotels and Resorts
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||15 Scotts Road #04-10, Thong Teck building, Singapore, 228218|
Number of locations
|Asia and North America|
|Mark Edleson (President), Frederic Flageat-Simon (CEO), Guy Heywood (COO), Alonzo Kaya (Group Director Digital & E-Commerce, Data Protection Officer)|
|Footnotes / references|
Loyalty: World of Hyatt
Alila Hotels and Resorts is a hotel management company that operates in Indonesia, India, Oman and China, with their headquarters located in Singapore. Alila Hotels and Resorts is part of the Global Hotel Alliance.
Alila Hotels and Resorts was founded in May 2001 when their first property, "Alila Jakarta", opened its doors in Indonesia’s capital city. The brand was founded primarily by Mark Edleson,[better source needed] Alila operates 11 properties in Asia.
At present Alila Hotels and Resorts has a portfolio of 11 properties located in Indonesia, India and Oman. These hotels and resorts are also members of Design Hotels, which features properties that showcase modern design.
In December 2012, Alila Hotels and Resorts added a liveaboard Phinisi sailing ship to their portfolio named the Alila Purnama. It was the brand’s first luxury liveaboard ship. At present, the ship sails over the Indonesian waters of Raja Ampat and the Komodo area.
- The Best Foreign Hotel Brand 2010 – Condé Nast Traveller
- "History". Archived from the original on 2015-07-04. Retrieved 2015-07-03.
- "Mark Edleson".
- Design Hotels
- "Members of Design Hotels".
- "Alila Purnama".
- "Commune Hotels & Resorts". Archived from the original on 2015-07-04. Retrieved 2015-07-03.
- "In May 2014, Alila Hotels and Resorts and Commune Hotels & Resorts co-announced their new partnership".
- Joie de Vivre Hotels
- Thompson Hotels
- "tommie". Archived from the original on 2015-07-04. Retrieved 2015-07-03.
- "The Best Foreign Hotel Brand 2010".