December 14, 1984 |
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
Alina Văcariu (born December 14, 1984, in Suceava) is a Romanian actress and model. Among other work, she was Romania's Model of the Year in 1998 (at age of 14), which later resulted in her signing a contract with Elite Model Management. She has modeled bikinis and lingerie for the Finish Line, Inc..
She starred in the Time Warner Cable commercial "Roommate Wanted", and appeared in a cameo role for the 2005 indie film Death of a Dynasty. She also posed for September edition of Stuff in 2001 and the May 2003 edition of Maxim .
She did a number of commercials for Abercrombie & Fitch, Bare Necessities, Bebe, Bianchi, Clairol, Dupont, Frederick's Of Hollywood, JC Penney, Jessica McClintock, Jim Hjelm Couture, John Frieda, Lilyette, L'Oréal, Maidenform, Marisa, Parasuco, Stella Artois and appeared on magazines covers such as Cosmopolitan Mexico (Summer 2006) and Playboy Spain (January 2010).
- Schulz, Bill (2003-02-20). "Bahama Mamas". Stuff. Retrieved 2007-04-26.
- "Munich Models". Retrieved 2008-03-17.
- "ALINA VACARIU, ZEITA SEXY A INTERNETULUI" (in Romanian). studentie.ro. Retrieved 2007-04-26.
- "IMDb.com". Retrieved 2008-04-06.
- "Stuff Magazine - 2001 Back Issues". Archived from the original on 29 April 2007. Retrieved 2007-04-26.
- "Alina Vacariu on Maxim". Maxim.com. Retrieved 2007-04-26.
- "Irene Marie Management Group". Archived from the original on 2008-03-03. Retrieved 2008-03-17.
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Romanian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|