Aline Caroline de Rothschild
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Aline Caroline de Rothschild|
Lady Sassoon, John Singer Sargent, 1907
21 October 1867|
|Died||28 July 1909(aged 41)|
Edward Albert Sassoon (m. 1887)
Philip Albert Gustave David (b. 1888)|
Sybil Rachel Bettie Cécile, Marchioness of Cholmondeley (b. 1894)
Gustave de Rothschild|
Aline Caroline de Rothschild, Lady Sassoon (21 October 1867 – 28 July 1909) was a French socialite and daughter of Cécile Anspach and Baron Gustave de Rothschild of the prominent Rothschild family.
- Philip Albert Gustave David (1888–1939)
- Sybil Rachel Bettie Cécile, Marchioness of Cholmondeley (1894–1989)
- Mosley, Charles, editor. Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes. Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003. Page 3416
- "Aline Caroline de Rothschild (1867-1909)". The Rothschild Archive. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- Sir Edward Sassoon in the Jewish Encyclopedia
- Hoyle, Ben (3 September 2016). "Jack Huston: 'Chariot racing? There's no way in hell I'm going to do that'". The Times. Retrieved 8 July 2018.
|This article related to Jewish history is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a French peer or noble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|