|Look up Alisa, alisa, or Алиса in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alisa may refer to:
- A female given name derived from Alice (among Jews, it is a variation of Aliza)
- Alisa (Russian band), a Russian hard rock band
- Alisa (Serbian band), the Serbian and former Yugoslav rock band
- Alisa (moth), a synonym for moths of the genus Agriphila
- Alisa (gravure idol) (born 1989), Japanese gravure idol and actress
- Alisa (soap opera), an Indonesian TV serial
- Alisa (virtual assistant), a virtual assistant developed by Yandex
- Lisa Alisa, female artist based in New York City
- Alisa Selezneva, the heroine of Russian children's science fiction book series by Kir Bulychov
- Alisa Bosconovitch, a character from the Tekken series
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alisa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.