Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Alisa, alisa, or Алиса in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alisa may refer to:
- Alisa is female given name derived from Alice. Among Jews, it is a variation of Aliza.
- Alisa Selezneva, the heroine of Russian children's science fiction book series by Kir Bulychov
- Alisa Bosconovitch, a character from the Tekken series
- Alisa (Russian band), a Russian hard rock band
- Alisa (Serbian band), the Serbian and former Yugoslav rock band
- Alisa (moth), a synonym for moths of the genus Agriphila
- Alisa (soap opera), an Indonesian TV serial
- Alisa (virtual assistant), a virtual assistant developed by Yandex
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alisa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.