Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Alisa, alisa, or Алиса in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alisa may refer to:
- A female given name derived from Alice (among Jews, it is a variation of Aliza)
- Alisa (Russian band), a Russian hard rock band
- Alisa (Serbian band), the Serbian and former Yugoslav rock band
- Alisa (moth), a synonym for moths of the genus Agriphila
- Alisa (gravure idol) (born 1989), Japanese gravure idol and actress
- Alisa (soap opera), an Indonesian TV serial
- Alisa (virtual assistant), a virtual assistant developed by Yandex
- Lisa Alisa, female artist based in New York City
- Alisa Selezneva, the heroine of Russian children's science fiction book series by Kir Bulychov
- Alisa Bosconovitch, a character from the Tekken series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alisa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.