This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sadikova signing autographs (2016)
|Birth name||Alisa Sadikova|
30 March 2003|
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Harpist and family friend Olga Shevelevich first spotted the young girl's talent when she showed Sadikova a musical piece that the five-year-old started playing right away on the harp. Shevelevich subsequently became her music teacher. Currently[when?], Sadikova also studies at the Special Music School of Saint Petersburg Conservatory, with Karina Maleeva, under maestro Vladimir Spivakov's sponsorship.
In 2011, she won the First Prize at the international competition for musical talent at Hahnstätten, Germany. In 2012, she was named laureate of maestro Yuri Temirkanov's international foundation for cultural initiatives.
Alisa Sadikova has performed with orchestras, among them the Moscow Virtuosi under Maestro Vladimir Spivakov, with the Symphony orchestra Klangforum Schweiz in Zürich and in Bern, conductor: Sergey Fedoseev; with Symphony orchestra Vienna (Conductor: Leo Wittner); with the Philharmonic Orchestra Gioachino Rossini in Italy (conductor Federico Mondelci), with the International Symphony Orchestra Taurida (conductor Günter Neuhold, Austria), youth chamber orchestra der Jungen Philharmonie Köln in Cologne (artistic director and conductor Volker Hartung); numerous performances with the International youth Symphony orchestra Capella Taurida in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Baden-Baden (artistic director and conductor M. Golikov); with the Kostroma Symphony orchestra under the conduction of Pavel Gershtein; with the Youth Symphony orchestra of Russia under the leadership of Valitov; the Symphony orchestra of the special music school of the St. Petersburg state Conservatory N. A. Rimsky-Korsakov (artistic director and conductor of the honored artist of Russia—Arkady Steinlucht).
In February 2016, she has a solo concert at the Elena Obraztsova Cultural Center, St. Petersburg. In March, there were two solo concerts in Italy and she also played in Italy with the Philharmonic Orchestra Gioachino Rossini (conductor Federico Mondelci, Italy). In April she performed in Saint Petersburg with the International Symphony Orchestra Taurida (conductor Günter Neuhold, Austria).
August–September 2016—participation in the project dedicated to Michael Jackson. October 2016—speech at the opening of the harp festival in Marseille, France. December 2016—performance at the Vienna State Opera.
February 2017—performance at the Norwegian Academy of music in Oslo.
In June 2017, Sadikova had a performance in the 13th World Harp Congress in Hong Kong.
Sadikova has performed as a solo artist at such prestigious venues as Carnegie Hall, New York City, in a Large and Small halls of the Tonhalle in Zürich, the Large and Small halls of Saint-Petersburg academic Philharmonic, at Moscow International House of Music, in the concert hall of Kurhaus in Baden-Baden, in the Grand hall of Saint Petersburg Conservatory of Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, as well as numerous performances in Germany (Düsseldorf, Cologne and Limburg), performances of Prague, in The Hague, at Moscow festival Harp art of Russia, and Russian Academy of Music, on the stage of the St. Petersburg state Conservatory (Academy) of N. Rimsky-Korsakov, in the Palace of Grand Duke Vladimir Alexandrovich (House of Scientists), participated in a solemn award ceremony of Ludvig Nobel.
- Alisa Sadikova, Harp, Venia Audition Academy & Promotion website (in German)
- "The 11-year-old harpist: 'Only a genius can do what she does'" by Alisa Sniderman, The Sydney Morning Herald, 20 July 2014
- "Премия Международного фонда культурных инициатив маэстро Темирканова | Санкт-Петербургская консерватория". www.conservatory.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 2017-03-12.
- "Алиса Садикова - Персоны - Санкт-Петербургская академическая филармония имени Д.Д. Шостаковича". www.philharmonia.spb.ru. Retrieved 2017-03-12.
- "Садикова Алиса | Фонд Спивакова". spivakov.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 2017-03-12.
- "Садикова Алиса" ("Sadikova Anna"), Vladimir Spivakov International Charity Foundation (in Russian)
- "L'Arpa sul Mare: Intervista a Antonella Cecere" ("Antonella Cecere interview"), Italian Association of Harp, 20 January 2016 (in Italian)
- Alisa Sadikova, The D. D. Shostakovich Academic Philarmonia website, St. Petersburg
- "Michael Jackson Tribute – Heal The World – Child Prodigy Cover | Maati Baani". 2016-08-28. Retrieved 2017-03-12.
- "25-й кинофестиваль "Виват кино России!". Пресс-конференция. Гостиница "Москва" | Persona Stars". www.personastars.com (in Russian). Retrieved 2017-08-06.
- "25-й кинофестиваль "Виват кино России!". Красная дорожка. БКЗ "Октябрьский" | Persona Stars". www.personastars.com (in Russian). Retrieved 2017-08-06.
- "13th World Harp Congress, Hong Kong, July 2017". www.whc2017.org. Retrieved 2017-08-06.
- Kovačević), Mirna Marić (foto: Samir Cerić (2017-12-22). "Talentirana i karizmatična Sarah Brightman i Royal Christmas Gala". SoundGuardian (in Croatian). Retrieved 2018-08-01.
- "Royal Christmas Gala - An Evening With Sarah Brightman & Gregorian In Berlin". Getty Images. Retrieved 2018-08-01.
- "Prahou zněl v sobotu Fantom opery i Time To Say Goodbye s originálními interprety Sarah Brightman a Mariem Frangoulisem v rámci Royal Christmas Gala – G.cz". G.cz (in Czech). 2017-12-19. Retrieved 2018-08-01.
- ""Жёлтые звёзды" - Афиша - Санкт-Петербургская академическая филармония имени Д.Д. Шостаковича". www.philharmonia.spb.ru. Retrieved 2018-08-01.
- "Арфистка Алиса Садикова: "Я полностью погружаюсь в музыку, не замечая ничего вокруг"". cultinfo.ru. Retrieved 2018-08-01.
- Harp Spectrum
- Official VKontakte.ru group https://vk.com/public57214122
- Official Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/238633056546555/?fref=ts