|Ceased operations||1991 to create Meridiana|
|Operating bases||Olbia, Italy|
|Company slogan||Alisarda - Linee Aeree della Sardegna|
Alisarda was founded in March 1963 The airline used Nord 262 aircraft between Olbia and Rome. These were replaced in 1969 by the Fokker F27 Friendship and with those aircraft, routes to Pisa, Bologna and Cagliari were commenced. The next aircraft type to be introduced was the Douglas DC-9-14 twin-jet airliner with which charter flights to Germany were started. By 1975 the fleet was wholly composed of DC-9s. In the early 1980s it was an associate company of Consorzio Della Costa Smeralda in which Prince Karim Aga Khan had a majority shareholding.as an air taxi and charter company; scheduled operations began in May 1966 .
In 1985, the McDonnell Douglas MD-82 was introduced and flights to Paris, Frankfurt and London were started. In mid-1987, the carrier took delivery of a second MD-82 and a third aircraft of the type was ordered.
At March 1990, the number of employees was approximately 1,000 and the president was Sergio Peralda. At this time, the airline was owned by a number of financial groups in which Prince Karim Aga Khan had a major interest. The fleet consisted of six McDonnell Douglas DC-9-51s and five MD-82s. Scheduled services were flown to Bologna, Cagliari, Genoa, Milan, Naples, Olbia, Pisa, Rome and Verona, and Frankfurt, Geneva, Munich, Nice, Paris, Turin and Zurich were served on a seasonal basis.
- 2 - Douglas DC-9-14
- 2 - Douglas DC-9-32
- 10 - Douglas DC-9-51
- 7 - McDonnell Douglas MD-82
- 2 - Fokker F27 "Friendship"
- 1 - Fokker F28 "Fellowship"
- 1 - Sud SE-210 Caravelle VR
- "World airline directory—Alisarda". Flight International. 137 (4207): 66. 14–20 March 1990. ISSN 0015-3710. Archived from the original on 21 October 2017.
- Endres, Gunter G (1982). World Airline Fleets 1983. Feltham: The Aviation Data Centre. p. 207. ISBN 0946141029.
- "Market place". Flight International. 131 (4066): 39. 13 June 1987. ISSN 0015-3710. Archived from the original on 14 October 2017.
- Hengi,[page needed]
- Hengi, B.I. (2000). Airlines Remembered: Over 200 Airlines of the Past, Described and Illustrated in Colour. Midland. ISBN 9781857800913.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alisarda.|