Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alishan or Ali Shan may refer to:
- Alishan, Chiayi, a township in Chiayi County, Taiwan
- Alishan Range, a mountain range in Taiwan
- Alishan Bairamian (1914–2005), Armenian–American intellectual and author
- Ghevont Alishan (1820–1901), Armenian Catholic priest, historian and poet
- Leonardo Alishan (1951–2005), Armenian–Iranian writer and scholar
- Ali Shan (cricketer) (born 1994), Pakistani cricketer
- Alishan salamander, a species of salamander endemic to Taiwan
- Alishan Qeshlaqi, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Alishanly, a village in the Masally Rayon of Azerbaijan
- All pages with titles containing Alishan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alishan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.