|Born||5 February 1975|
|Education||Cardinal Wiseman School|
Alison Hammond (born 5 February 1975) is an English television personality and actress. She competed in the third series of the reality show Big Brother in 2002, in which she was the second housemate to be evicted. She has since become a presenter and reporter on ITV's This Morning (2003–present), and has appeared on reality shows, such as I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (2010), Celebrity Coach Trip (2012), Strictly Come Dancing (2014), Celebrity Masterchef (2014), and I Can See Your Voice (2020).
Hammond was born on 5 February 1975, and was raised in the north Birmingham district of Kingstanding, alongside her two siblings. She attended Cardinal Wiseman School. Her mother was an immigrant from Jamaica, and had several jobs concurrently, including one as a manager for Tupperware. From the age of eleven, she participated in drama workshops run by Central Television, but lack of funds meant she was unable to attend drama school. She later moved to Hall Green, in south Birmingham.
Following her appearance on Big Brother, Hammond has appeared on many television programmes, including Celebrity Fit Club, Celebrities Under Pressure and Big Star's Little Star. She has also appeared on Celebrity Stars in Their Eyes, performing as Nina Simone, Celebrity Ready Steady Cook, Daily Cooks Challenge, as a panellist on ITV's Loose Women, and as a presenter on the short-lived ITV Play channel. In 2004, Hammond played herself as a TV reporter in Christmas Lights opposite Robson Green. In 2008, Hammond was named as the face of online bingo site Crown Bingo and took part in live chats, voiced characters and can be heard as the bingo caller in the bingo room. In November 2010, Hammond became a contestant on the tenth series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! and, on 28 November 2010, became the fourth contestant to leave the show.
In 2014, Hammond participated in the ninth series of Celebrity MasterChef on BBC One. She also participated in the twelfth series of Strictly Come Dancing in 2014 on BBC One. She partnered with eleventh series' champion Aljaž Škorjanec. They were voted off in the seventh week of competition and finished 10th. On 19 November 2015 it was announced she would compete in the annual Strictly Christmas Special. Hammond made her Hollywood debut in the animated film Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation (2018). In 2020, ITV announced a shake-up of This Morning presenters, with Hammond replacing Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford on a Friday, presenting alongside Dermot O'Leary.
|1988–1990||Palace Hill||Eskimo||Regular role|
|1991||Chalkface||Alice||Episode: "Christmas Cheer"|
|1997||The Locksmith||WPC Leigh||Episode: "Coming Together"|
|2002||Big Brother||Herself||Contestant; 11th place|
|2002||Doctors||Danielle||Episode: "Tears of a Clown"|
|2002, 2004, 2006, 2019||Loose Women||Herself||Herself (2 episodes), Guest panellist (2002, 2004),|
|2003–present||This Morning||Herself||Reporter and presenter, alongside Dermot O'Leary on Fridays (2021–)|
|2003||Doctors||Theresa Holyoake||Episodes: "A Red Light Means Stop: Part 1" and "A Red Light Means Stop Part: 2"|
|2004||Celebrity Fit Club||Herself||Contestant|
|2004||Celebrity Stars in Their Eyes||Herself||Performed as Nina Simone|
|2006–2007||ITV Play||Herself||This Morning Puzzlebook Quiz Show|
|2010||I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!||Herself||Contestant, 10th Place|
|2012||Celebrity Coach Trip||Herself||Contestant|
|2012–2014||Big Brother's Bit On The Side||Herself||4 episodes|
|2013||Celebrity Big Brother||Herself||1 episode|
|2014||Strictly Come Dancing||Herself||Contestant, 10th Place|
|2016||The Dumping Ground||Rowena Spike||2 episodes, "Lost and Found" and "Bear-Faced Liar"|
|2017||Sugar Free Farm||Herself||Participant|
|2017||Let's Sing and Dance||Herself||Participant|
|2018||The Time It Takes||Herself||Co-host|
|2018||Celebrity Haunted Mansion||Herself||Participant|
|2018||Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation||Frankenginger (voice)||Movie|
|2020||Celebs Go Dating||Herself||Series 8|
|2020||The Great Stand Up to Cancer Bake Off||Herself||Series 3|
|2021||I Can See Your Voice||Judge|
|2021||Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway||Herself||Series 17|
- Celebrities Under Pressure (July 2004)
- Hell's Kitchen (April 2009)
- Hole in the Wall (October 2009)
- Angela and Friends (January 2010) – 3 episodes
- All Star Family Fortunes (December 2010) – Contestant, This Morning vs Emmerdale
- Celebrity Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? (December 2012) – Contestant
- Big Star's Little Star (9 April 2014) – Contestant
- Weekend (3 May 2014) – Herself
- Who's Doing the Dishes? (2014) – Celebrity chef
- Celebrity Squares (19 April 2015) – Guest
- The Chase: Celebrity Special (1 May 2016) – Contestant
- Hacker Time (August 2016) – Guest
- Tipping Point: Lucky Stars (22 October 2017) – Contestant
- Catchphrase (9 December 2018) – Contestant
- Harry Hill's Alien Fun Capsule (8 June 2019) – Guest
- Hollyoaks (14 June 2019) – Guest
- Joe Lycett's Got Your Back (29 May 2020) – Guest
- Big Brother: Best Shows Ever (22 June 2020) – Guest
- List of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (British TV series) contestants
- List of Strictly Come Dancing contestants
- "Alison evicted from Big Brother". BBC News. 8 June 2002. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- "Birmingham Features - Alison Hammond". BBC. Retrieved 14 November 2020.
- Kheraj, Alim (28 September 2020). "This Morning's Alison Hammond: 'I had to educate myself on black history'". The Guardian. Retrieved 28 September 2020.
- "Alison Hammond". BBC. Retrieved 28 September 2020.
- "Alison Hammond". Birmingham Living. Retrieved 28 September 2020.
- "Alison Hammond Joins Crown Bingo". PR Web. Retrieved 11 February 2021.
- "Alison Hammond leaves the jungle". 29 November 2010. Archived from the original on 13 December 2010. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- "Strictly Come Dancing: Alison Hammond joins the cast". Digital Spy. 19 August 2014.
- Michael Hogan (9 November 2014). "Alison Hammond voted off Strictly Come Dancing, review". Telegraph.co.uk.
- Coupe, Kerry (17 December 2015). "Royal Marine Cassidy Little to star in Christmas Strictly special". Stamford Mercury. Archived from the original on 26 December 2015. Retrieved 25 December 2015.
- "Alison Hammond on Instagram: "It's official !!! I am to voice a character in a Hollywood Blockbuster movie Hotel Transylvania 3 and I just can't wait I'm so excited to…"". Instagram. Archived from the original on 26 December 2021.
- "Alison Hammond and Dermot O'Leary to join This Morning presenting family". ITV. Retrieved 15 December 2020.
- "Five minutes with... Alison Hammond – Celebrity Gossip Woman's Own". Womansown.co.uk. 16 January 2013. Retrieved 5 August 2014.
- "Hollyoaks brings in This Morning's Alison Hammond for a surprise cameo". Digital Spy. Retrieved 18 November 2020.