- Aliya bint Ali (1911–1950), Queen of Iraq
- Aliya Deri (born 1992), American speller
- Aliya LeeKong (born 1978), American chef, television personality, and author
- Aliya Moldagulova (1925–1944), Soviet and Kazakh sniper
- Aliya Mustafina (born 1994), Russian artistic gymnast
- Aliya Jasmine Sovani (born 1981), Canadian television personality and producer
- Aliya Yussupova (born 1984), Kazakh rhythmic gymnast
- Aaliyah (1979–2001), American singer, dancer, actress, and model
- Aaliyah (album), third and final album of singer Aaliyah above
- Aliyah (disambiguation)
- Aliyah, the immigration of Jews to Israel
- Alia (disambiguation)
- Alya (disambiguation)
- Aliye (name)
- Aila (name)
- Ali (name)
- "The meaning of name Aliya and origin Arabic". www.first-names-meanings.com.
- "Aliya: Meaning Of Name Aliya | Nameberry.com". nameberry.com.
- Campbell, Mike. "Meaning, origin and history of the name Aliyyah". Behind the Name.
- "Aliya Name Meaning in Urdu - Aliya meaning علیا, Arabic Girls & Boys Names". hamariweb.com.
- "What does Aliya (Muslim Arabic Name) mean?". imuslim.name.
- "Alia - Islamic Name Meaning - Baby Names for Muslims". quranicnames.com.
- "Aliya : Arabic Names, Baby Names, Muslim Names with Meanings and Writing". www.arabic-online.co.uk.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|