From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aliya in kurdish language (ئالیا=گولخونچه) is a female name which means red bloom.
- Aliya bint Ali (1911–1950), Queen of Iraq
- Aliya Deri (born 1992), American speller
- Aliya LeeKong (born 1978), American chef, television personality, and author
- Aliya Moldagulova (1925–1944), Soviet and Kazakh sniper
- Aliya Mustafina (born 1994), Russian artistic gymnast
- Aliya Jasmine Sovani (born 1981), Canadian television personality and producer
- Aliya Yussupova (born 1984), Kazakh rhythmic gymnast
- Aliyah (disambiguation)
- Aliyah, the immigration of Jews to Israel
- Aliye (name)
- Aila (name)
- Ali (name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aliya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.