(Redirected from Alk)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up alk or alk- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ALK or Alk may refer to:
- Anaplastic lymphoma kinase, a human gene
- ALK, the ticker symbol for Alaska Airlines
- ALK, the National Rail code for Aslockton railway station, Nottinghamshire, England
- ALK, also known as ALK-Abelló, a Denmark-based pharmaceutical company
- Automated lamellar keratoplasty, a type of eye surgery
- Alk, Albania, a village in Albania
- Alk, Iran, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Alk-e Kohneh ("Old Alk"), a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- SS Alk, a German cargo ship in service 1928-45
- A sailing ship later known as Albatross
- ALK, the ICAO Code for SriLankan Airlines
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ALK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.