From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up alkali in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The words "alkali" or "alkaline" or similar can be used to refer to:
- Alkali, a specific type of chemical base
- Alkalinity, a chemical concept
- Alkali bee
- alkali flat, a dry, alkaline lakebed
- Alkali Springs, Oregon, USA
- "Alkali" is the NATO reporting name of the Kaliningrad K-5 air-to-air missile.
- Alkaline battery
- Alkaline Trio, a punk band from Chicago.
- Alkaline (musician), A Jamaican dancehall musician.
- Al Kaline, baseball player
- The Rub' al Khali, also known as the Great Sandy Desert
- An island in Lake Abaya, Ethiopia
- MC Alkaline, UK rapper, Gunshot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alkali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.