All-seeing eye (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
All-seeing eye may mean:
- Eye of Providence or Eye of God, the celestial symbol
- The All-Seeing Eye, a computer software application for gamers
- The All Seeing Eye, a 1965 jazz album by Wayne Shorter
- All Seeing I, the British electronic music group
- Eye of Sauron or the Lidless Eye, in J. R. R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings
- The All-Seeing Eye, a mechanical gadget in the Wii First-Person Shooter, The Conduit
- The All-Seeing Eye, also referred to as the Triangle of Light – a fictional magical relic featured prominently in the 2001 film Lara Croft: Tomb Raider starring Angelina Jolie. In the film, the symbol is also used to identify the Illuminati, a secret society intent on obtaining the Triangle.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title All-seeing eye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.