A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Jane Turton (CEO)|
All3Media (stylized as all3media) is a British independent television, film and digital production and distribution company. The All3Media group comprises 27 production and distribution companies from across the United Kingdom and all other parts of Europe (IDTV in the Netherlands and All3Media Deutschland and the Tower Productions joint venture with BBC Studios in Germany), New Zealand (South Pacific Pictures) and the United States.
The company was formed in 2003 after the Chrysalis Group's television arm was acquired by a consortium led by ex-Granada chief Steve Morrison, former ITV Head of Programming, David Liddiment and former Operations MD at Granada, Jules Burns.
It was named top UK independent producer in 2013 with a turnover of £473m.
- All3Media America (United States)
- All3Media Deutschland (Germany)
- All3Media International
- Bentley Productions Ltd. (producer of ITV's Midsomer Murders and Ultimate Force)
- Bullion Productions]
- Company Pictures
- IDTV (Netherlands)
- Lime Pictures
- Lion Television
- Little Dot Studios
- Maverick Television
- Neal Street Productions
- New Pictures
- North One Television
- Objective Media Group
- Objective Fiction (scripted comedies and comedy-dramas)
- Panda Television (big-scale studio shows, both live and recorded, quiz and game shows and music programming)
- Second Star Productions (factual entertainment, formats, reality and magic shows)
- OMG Scotland (Glasgow, nations hub)
- OMG America (Los Angeles, California, American division)
- One Potato Two Potato
- Optomen Entertainment
- Optomen International (worldwide sales and distribution division)
- Seven Stories
- South Pacific Pictures (New Zealand)
- Story Films (run by David Nath and Peter Beard)
- Studio Lambert (United States/United Kingdom)
- Tower Productions (Germany, joint venture with BBC Studios)
- Two Brothers Pictures
- Two Halves Pictures
- Unstoppable Film and TV (run by Noel Clarke and Jason Maza)
- Leo Barraclough, "All3Media Acquires Sam Mendes’ Neal Street", Variety, 31 March 2015.
- "Discovery And Liberty Global Agree To $930M Deal For All3Media". Deadline. 2014-05-08. Retrieved 2017-09-18.
- "Jimmy Fox Launches New Production Company Backed By All3Media America". Deadline Hollywood.
- "Bullion Productions - all3media". all3media. Retrieved 2018-08-12.
|This article about a media company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|