|Joint venture Subsidiary|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Jane Turton (CEO)|
|Owner||Discovery Communications (50%)
Liberty Global (50%)
All3Media (stylized as all3media) is the UK's largest independent television, film and digital production and distribution company. The All3Media group comprises 21 production and distribution companies from across the UK, Europe, New Zealand and United States.
The company was formed in 2003 after Chrysalis Group's television arm was acquired and rebranded North One.
It was named top UK independent producer in 2013 with a turnover of £473m.
- Jane Turton, Chief Executive Officer
- Sara Geater, Chief Operating Officer
- Rob Brown, Group Finance Director
- Steven Brown, Director of Corporate and Business Development
- Debbie Newton, HR Director
- All3Media America
- All3Media International
- Bentley Productions Ltd
- Company Pictures
- John Stanley Productions
- Lime Pictures
- Lion Television
- Little dot studios
- Maverick Television
- MME Moviement
- Morocco Junction Entertainment
- Neal Street Productions
- North One Television
- Objective Productions
- One Potato Two Potato
- South Pacific Pictures
- Studio Lambert
- ZOO Productions
|The Monte Carlo Television Awards||Fresh Meat|
|Daytime Emmy Award||Cash Cab|
|Roma Fiction Fest Awards||The Village|
- "all3media History". Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- "Discovery Communications and Liberty Global to acquire All3Media". Discovery Communications. 8 May 2014. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
|This article about a media company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|