All About Evil
|All About Evil|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Joshua Grannell|
|Written by||Joshua Grannell|
|Edited by||Rick LeCompte|
Shy librarian Deborah Tennis (Natasha Lyonne) takes over her father's old decrepit cinema in attempt to protect the family from the shame of bankruptcy. In the process, she discovers her inner filmmaker -- and serial killer -- with the help of her assistant Mr. Twigs (Jack Donner), the insane twins Veda and Vera (Jade and Nikita Ramsey), and a robber (Noah Segan).
When his best friend Judy (Ariel Hart) disappears, Steven Thompson (Thomas Dekker) discovers the truth about Deborah's actions and tries to stop her as she attempts to murder the audience during the premiere of her feature-length film, which is about the audience's deaths. Steven manages to rescue Judy and the audience escapes, killing Mr. Twigs and the robber as they try to stop them. Deborah kidnaps Steven's mother and takes her to the roof to kill her where Steven confronts her. When Steven points out how disappointed her father would be, Deborah gets emotional, allowing Steven's mother to break free and stab her in the neck with her own knife. Steven then pushes her off the roof to her death.
Most of the audience survives and escapes and when the twins come out, the police try to arrest them. Instead of surrendering, they turn on each other and stab each other repeatedly, killing each other. The news talks to Steven about Deborah's films and the possibility of her actions becoming a film, which he doubts will happen, commenting that if it were, Deborah would rise from the dead by now. As he leaves, a worker causes Deborah's body to move and she seems to stare right at him, freaking him out slightly.
- Natasha Lyonne as Deborah Tennis
- Thomas Dekker as Steven Thompson
- Cassandra Peterson as Linda Thompson
- Mink Stole as Evelyn
- Noah Segan as Adrian
- Jack Donner as Mr. Twigs
- Jade Ramsey as Veda
- Nikita Ramsey as Vera
- Ashley Fink as Lolita
- Ariel Hart as Judy
- Anthony Fitzgerald as Gene
- Lyndsy Kail as Claire Cavanaugh
- Patrick Bristow as Peter Gorge
- Julie Caitlin Brown as Tammy Tennis
- Joshua Grannell as Peaches Christ
All About Evil was written and directed by Joshua Grannell and its cast includes Natasha Lyonne of Die, Mommie, Die!, television star Thomas Dekker, famous Elvira actress Cassandra Peterson, Deadgirl actor Noah Segan and Buffy the Vampire Slayer vampire Jack Donner. The make-up was created by the famous French artist Aurora Bergere. Grannell created a special promo clip for the 2010 WonderCon, which narrated his project.
The film ran in a tour of United States cinemas July-November 2010.
The film had its European premiere at Cornerhouse in Manchester as part of the AND (Abandon Normal Devices) festival on 2 October 2010, coinciding with the debut of Midnight Mass performed outside of the US.
The film grossed $7,995 at the domestic box office.
- "All About Evil Domestic Total Gross:". IMDb. Retrieved June 30, 2014.
- First Look: 'All About Evil' Teaser Trailer
- Latest All About Evil Teaser Longs for a Dental Hygienist
- Thomas Dekker Interview at the Premiere of A Nightmare on Elm Street – Talks Kaboom, All About Evil, Waska and Cannes
- All About Evil: Interview With Cassandra Peterson
- Christ Teaches Us All About Evil
- All About Evil: Interview With Noah Segan
- All About Evil: Interview With Jack Donner
- In Pictures: 'All About Evil Cast Photo Shoot'
- New Stills: All About Evil
- First Batch of Stills from 'All About Evil'
- All About Evil: Interview With Joshua Grannell
- The Show Must Go On! 'All About Evil' Teaser Trailer Debut
- First stills for Joshua Grannell's wicked looking horcom All About Evil
- Live!: Mink Stole, Cassandra “Elvira” Peterson and Drag Insanity at The Ritz!
- Review of All About Evil
- ALL ABOUT EVIL: Interview With Aurora Bergere
- Interview: Director Joshua Grannell on WonderCon 2010
- All About Evil World Premiere
- Cities & dates for “All About Evil”
- All About Evil Looks to the Past for Inspiration in this Official One-Sheet
- "All About Evil (2010)". IMDb. Retrieved June 30, 2014.
- Final All About Evil Poster Revealed