|Look up all day or all-day in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
All Day may refer to:
- Adrian Peterson (born 1985), American football player nicknamed "All Day" or "A.D."
- Allday (born 1991), Australian rapper
- All Day (Girl Talk album), 2010 album
- All Day (The Pietasters album), 2007 album by The Pietasters
- "All Day" (The Pietasters song), a 2007 song from the eponymous album
- "All Day" (Kanye West song), a 2015 song by Kanye West featuring Theophilus London, Allan Kingdom and Paul McCartney
- "All Day" (Cody Simpson song), a 2011 song by Australian recording artist Cody Simpson
- All Day: Nike+ Original Run, a composition written and performed by Aesop Rock
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title All Day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.