All Hallows' Eve (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Hallowe'en in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
All Hallows' Eve, known in popular culture as Halloween, is a celebration observed in a number of countries on 31 October.
All Hallows' Eve may also refer to:
Film and television
- All Hallows' Eve (2013 film), a 2013 horror movie
- All Hallows' Eve (2016 film), a 2016 indie family Halloween film
- "All Hallows Eve", an episode of Suspense and adaptation of "Markheim"
- All Hallows Eve a 2004 EP by Evile
- "All Hallow’s Eve", a 1989 track by Bride from Silence Is Madness
- "All Hallow's Eve", a 2013 series of tracks by John Zorn from On the Torment of Saints, the Casting of Spells and the Evocation of Spirits
- "All Hallows Eve", a 1999 track by Metal band Type O Negative from World Coming Down
- All Hallows' Eve Track Pack, a 2009 track pack for "Guitar Hero 5"
- All Hallows’ Eve, a 1945 novel by Charles Williams
- All Hallow Eve, a stage play that starred Sophie Gimber Kuhn
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title All Hallows' Eve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.